Monday, May 18, 2009

May updates

It's been quite a while since I updated the blog, but we've been busy between working on the house, working at work, and celebrating Justin's big 3-0.
Here's a peek at what we've been up to. Lots more pics to come soon, we've started doing some landscaping and my dad cut down most of the huge bushes in the front. It's a huge improvement already, we can't wait to get some paint on the outside of the house.

Almost looks like a real kitchen-- just don't look out the windows.

The Man Room. Justin did a great job of shopping on Craig's List for these chairs. Once we get a tv stand for this room, I don't think I'll ever see him again.

The living room. We are so classy, we even have art!

Hallway- there is finally light in this wing of the house!


The entryway. I had a very specific idea of the mirror that I was looking for and this wasn't quite it, but I gave up. I'm not as good of an online shopper as Justin, I just don't have the patience- shocking, I know.

The guest bath, new light fixtures and fresh paint.


The front yard before Mom got to it...

And after. Lucy helped too :)

We cleaned the brush behind the house and planted some roses. Let's see how long before we kill them.

No comments: